Beingee's Negril Today Extra
Reschedule Tonight (Monday)
5th, Februrary 1996Ziggy, Stephen, Julian and Damian Marley had to postpone last night's show until this evening. The weather just didn't want to cooperate last night, heavy rain and wind. Still a bit windy this morning, but the threat of rain has lessened. Sorry about no graphic this morning, but we were hoping to have a concert shot (we could have run the concert flyer again, but ruled against it). If possible, we will try to get a one tonight. Click here to continue.